Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Transplant Forum

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Hi, I had surgery in 2009 to remove a large hepatic adenoma from my liver. They had to remove a portion of my liver with the tumor. I hav...
Hello, it's day 7 in a hospital whilst on holiday in Cyprus and I am very worried about my latest blood results. Please tell me I am not ...
Hello First of all, I want to thank you for the wonderful work you do on this forum! Health history I have had high cholestero...
Hi Doctor , I need your assist , please . Every thing started 2 years ago .Many symptoms including fatigue , loss of appetite ...for2 ...
Hi Dr. In addition to a CT, there was an ultrasound preformed because of elevated liver enzymes. Ultrasound showed "Liver: there is i...
Hello! What medicines are usually prescribed for NAFLD of grade 3? I've read on internet that there are no medicines or treatment avail...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.