Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Transplant Forum

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Dear Dr. Sachiano, Good day! My husband was 7 years post transplant, last year found out recurring hcv and the doctor Prescribed him...
Pivka II...I don't understand what type of blood test is this? What I am reading, has me confused. Is this a common test used in POST tra...
Hi: I am 4 months post-transplant and things have been going good for the most part. Recently there was a slight elevation in my ggt ast...
I have been infected with hepatitis b since my birth(inherited from my mother).Last year I carried out some tests,the results were Hbv-dn...
Just received a copy of CT with contrast. Hepatic morphology and masses: Status post liver transplant. There are several geographic, p...
A close friend of mine, her mom just had a liver transplant. I was wondering if there was an app to hep organize all the meds and inform...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.