Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
I'm caring for my 75 year old grandmother who was just diagnosed with NSCLC and I have questions that I couldn't ask her dr (he's very bu...
I recently had a CT scan due to abdominal pain. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis, but the scan incidentally showed a lesion in the ple...
Hi! im 25 years old and currently working in a hospital. I had my annual physical examination and my chest x-ray shows I have granuloma a...
I am 21. I developed a cough several months ago that won't go away. Had a chest x-ray. It showed a large consolidation with some nodular...
Hi I was just in the doctor, I have been having trouble breathing and tired all the time. they took an ex-ray and told me I have spots ...
My brother-in-law has today found out he has lung cancer which is also in lymph nodes. They have told him surgery is not an option & doub...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.