Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lupus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lupus.
1 - 6 (of 1935) questions
I have been dealing with a “spaced-out” feeling for years now. Not sure how to explain it but it’s like I can’t feel my body, like my bod...
Hi there. Well I will try and keep this as brief as possible. My daughter who has Epilepsy is also currently getting tested for a seconda...
i have positive ana and both homogenous and speckled pattern what does this mean
I've been on Plaquenil since being diagnosed with lupus in 2004. The last couple of months I've noticed my heart rate has been quite hig...
Also have high CReactive protein and ESR,ana + 1:80
I've had Lupus-like symptoms for about 3 years now, and a persistent discoid-like rash on my fingers, forearms and calves of my legs, wit...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.