Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medhelp Gardeners Group

Whether it be a single container garden or a huge backyard garden, you're free to come and share your gardening experiences with other members, get help, and just have fun. This also includes houseplants. Need help with a troublesome houseplant? Here's the place to discuss with other members and get help. All we ask is that you please keep all discussions appropriate for general audiences and safe for work, family, etc.
Hello, I am new to this site. I have been gardening all my life in one way or another. First at my parents then in an apartment with h...
Sorry I may have spelt it wrong, I have a gorgeus red Bourganvellia bush and would like to take some cuttings to plant in other parts of...
Got a houseplant, but not sure what it is or the care it needs? Here is a good place to start.
Here's a great place to introduce yourself, what kind of garden you have or trying to grow. Not all gardens have to take a lot of land. ...
Hi -- not sure I spelled it correctly, but do I cut back my Hydrangia's in the Fall or leave them up all winter until new growth appears ...
Hello. My name is Suzanne! It's nice to meet all of you. There is a tree across the street and it has thorns all over it. The tree is ov...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.