Aa
A
A
A
Close

Medical Ethics Community

WELCOME TO THE MEDICAL ETHICS COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Medical Ethics issues such as Abortion; Genetic Engineering; End of Life Issues; Off-Label Prescribing;
13 - 18 (of 100) questions
Do you think marijuana should be legalized?Why or why not?Just a curious question.
i have been instructed to enter physician offices who appear to write excessive controls and observe patients to determine if the office ...
How can we work on making narcotics illegal? There are people especially the elders and others with heart problems or may have had stroke...
why does this site post propaganda about medical marijuana?? I have my medical card THANK GOD!! This is the best pain management out ther...
my ob lied to me. i asked her if the btl surgery was done to me during my cesarean delivery, she replied "YES" after a few months ago i g...
Do you think there should be laws on people who engage in Unprotected sex knowingly and who Knowingly infect people with the HIV virus. I...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.