Aa
A
A
A
Close

Menopause Forum

Questions in the Menopause forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Topics covered include menopause issues, depression, hormone replacement therapy , hot flashes, joint or muscle problems, memory problems, mood swings, osteoporosis , sexual problems, skin changes, sleeping problems, vaginal problems, and weight problems.
1 - 6 (of 660) questions
I am 55 yo. LMP was Dec 2009. Since then, I have had slight bleeding (not a flow just spotting) for 3-5 dys in June 2010, Sept 2010, Dec...
I am 60, in menopause @10 years, a year ago my doctor prescribed Vagifem because my vagina was dry and thin and she couldn't do a papsmea...
I am 49 and have not had a period in 1 1/2 years. I also am hypothyroid and take 88 mg of Synthroid. I started having pelvic pain 2 weeks...
I started taking HRT (.50 Divigel and 100 mg. Prometrium) 5 months ago, after being on OrthoTricyclin Lo for about 3 years. My scalp hair...
Just got results of my latest ultrasound, and it shows a 2.7 cm complex cyst on R ovary (we are assuming this is the same cyst imaged in ...
Women’s Cardiovascular Health — Thursday, February 5, 2009, 12:00 p.m. — 1:00 p.m.(EST) Dr. Leslie Cho, a Cleveland cardiologist and ...
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.