Aa
A
A
A
Close

Men's Health Community

A community for people with Men's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 26527) questions
I have been taking cymbalta over a year. I wasn’t trying to date so not having a sex drive didn’t really matter much. But I met a super h...
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I’ve looked all over for an answer to this, and only found a couple of similar questions; never an answer. I have a small cluster of ...
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I am not sure if its herpes or follicultis but it does not itch or hurt. I have abouy 6 or 7-8 red bumps in each of my upper thighs. I al...
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Hello - I am 55 yrs old. My PSA numbers started climbing 1.5 yrs ago. I have had 3 needle biopsies and a prostate MRI in the past 12 mo...
Reddish patch on waist covered with white blisters, itchy. Blisters seems filled with fluid.
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
err this awk but there is a hard lump of something under the skin of my shaft and it doesn't hurt its just there and I am to awkward to t...
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
i had left shoulder hemiarthplasty 3 years ago skynyrd12 23 hrs I have bad pain & cant lift arm but not all the time
I just wanted to know if a lung was dead for 3 months and had 3% capacity and the other lung had 97% capacity, could a doctor hear the di...
This question may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1530732573
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.