Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 167) questions
For as long as I've known myself i have had a body that overreacts to everything, a body that is hypersensitive to everything and that i ...
A friend of hers died in March. She has had a hard time with it. She has become slightly moody, but still laughs and jokes around and a...
for as long as i can remember, i have had a fear of floor collapse. i think it started when i was little and read in the newspaper that ...
Im 19 with a long history of mental health issues from a very young age. Ive recently spent 6 months in a psych unit andnwas discharged e...
I've always dealt with a lot of anxiety and controlling my emotions. I mostly hide my true feelings from others and especially my family....
how does acetilcisteine interact with modafinil,are they synergistic or anti synergistic?
I feel like I want to die every day I can't stand it!!!!
Basically, read the latest question on this forum. I do understand that the chances of something like that are extremely small, but at th...
Hello its me again, this time is different, i feel like my depression is getting worse for example when i have too much on my mind i cant...
My bf is withdrawing from Wellbutrin and has been off it for about a month and he has been experiencing a number of side effects to inclu...
My brother, whom I was extremely close to growing up, developed Schizophrenia in his mid- to late-20's. It started out with uncontrollab...
I enjoy the thought of this person being in pain, it's not sexual and I don't hate him or have a reason I just can't help it, it's like a...
I have a yeast infection and I don't know if that's why or not but knats attack me constantly and won't go away they aren't around anyone...
I've been taking Effexor/Venlafaxine since I was 23 (I'm going to be 30 in May). The medication was prescribed to me when I was still di...
I have already posted the genetic part of this story in the DNA/Paternity community. It's kind of a messed up story. Long story short, I...
I can't seem to pinpoint what has been going on with me lately. I don't like to mess around with my health - I always go to the doctor if...
Hi. For some reason I have been overly obsessed how to protect myself from the slightest thing. I realized that my paranoia is effectin...
I have been told multiple times that I need to go see a therapist. I just got told by a social worker three days ago that I need to go se...
Hi. I’m relatively new here and couldnt find the place to post and answer new questions. I basically got stuck in a thread about a moth...
I used as steroid cream my Dr gave me. I knew I didn't need it, but still used it. 5 to 6 days and now my vulva is thinned. I keep trying...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area