Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 12 (of 172) questions
Someone I know has started really declining in mental faculties ever since they took a handful of meds like Lithium and then got taken of...
I guess I cant be in this group although I felt I may have some insight having rare psychotic disorder for 20 plus yrs
For as long as I've known myself i have had a body that overreacts to everything, a body that is hypersensitive to everything and that i ...
A friend of hers died in March. She has had a hard time with it. She has become slightly moody, but still laughs and jokes around and a...
for as long as i can remember, i have had a fear of floor collapse. i think it started when i was little and read in the newspaper that ...
I am a 15 year old who takes talk therapy and takes medication for Anxiety. My nurse practitioner who I see once a month is trying to per...
Im 19 with a long history of mental health issues from a very young age. Ive recently spent 6 months in a psych unit andnwas discharged e...
I've always dealt with a lot of anxiety and controlling my emotions. I mostly hide my true feelings from others and especially my family....
how does acetilcisteine interact with modafinil,are they synergistic or anti synergistic?
I feel like I want to die every day I can't stand it!!!!
Basically, read the latest question on this forum. I do understand that the chances of something like that are extremely small, but at th...
Hello its me again, this time is different, i feel like my depression is getting worse for example when i have too much on my mind i cant...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area