Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 6 (of 178) questions
Can a regular g.p (general doctor) provide a diagnosis and prescribe antipsychotics medication for Paranoia? Thank you
Different versions incase there needs to be interpretation. a) The place I hung out had some rude company (like even if I wore my te...
My hiv exposure was 8 years back . i was always scared and paranoid about it since then. I got tested now. A negative Rapid antibody...
My 11 year old brother has had anxiety his whole life. Although mild, it got to the point where he had to switch schools (which I probabl...
for as long as i can remember, i have had a fear of floor collapse. i think it started when i was little and read in the newspaper that ...
Hello everyone! So around 3-4 days ago I started getting some tightness on my chest and I couldnt breathe easily and sometimes it would h...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area