Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 144) questions
Hi. I’m relatively new here and couldnt find the place to post and answer new questions. I basically got stuck in a thread about a moth...
The situation i do currently find myself in is kinda complicated to explain,but i will try to explain it as best as i can. today i fee...
He can't focus on homework. he doesn't answer when we call his name many times. he keeps asking same questions over and over. his mind...
So, my ex boyfriend was diagnosed SZ 9 years ago. He’s not taken any meds for 3+ years and in my opinion suffers with delusions and paran...
I had a very close relative who has been experiencing thoughts of people conspiring against her,(she has been an extreme alcoholic for ye...
I’m posting this question in this specific group because I have schizoaffective and I couldnt find a general mental health community. ...
My boyfriend has alll of the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. I want to be supportive of him and help him in any way I can, but it is ...
for as long as i can remember, i have had a fear of floor collapse. i think it started when i was little and read in the newspaper that ...
I have been talking with my psychiatrist about what some of the causes of the dissociation I have might be and they have at one timed men...
I feel like such a mucked up person. I have had anxiety, panic attacks, GAD and fear of vomiting since late childhood. Recently i have re...
My boyfriend just told me that he was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.I knrw that he had something but i couldn't figure it out. I ...
Hello all...I've been with my girlfriend for maybe 3 months and everything was great until she opened up about her past recently. Appare...
I'm at the end of my rope right now—no, I think I've fallen off it already. I absolutely cannot stand my mother anymore. She's a HUGE hyp...
This is my personal experience and I do not advise anyone to stop taking their medication without consulting their doctor. I was diagnose...
I think that I'm married to a sociopath. I feel like somewhere in him there really is love for me... We have a special connection... And ...
I work at the operating room and we did surgery on hiv patient . After that the instruments were put in a chlorine solution for about 10 ...
I am on an invega shot for my schizo affective disorder but cannot find a doctor that will treat me for adhd and because of the symptoms ...
This may sound like a contradiction but I been diagnosed as having ADHD and Schizoaffective Depressive type. The contradiction seems to c...
I’m agoraphobic , panic disorder , bipolar depression. I’m prescribed Effexor 225 er. Zyprexa (15) makes me too tired though, amitryptili...
Just to start off with some background information, I am 20 years old and my boyfriend is 23. We have been together almost 6 years and he...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area