Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
7 - 12 (of 254) questions
I'm a 15 year old female, currently residing with my dad. He's gone for all day due to work, and I'm alone most of the time. I've been fa...
Hi! I have a friend who is very kind and wise beyond her age, but she is also very reserved and quiet. We recently have a small, intima...
I have been doing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for my ADHD and Anxiety since middle of September of 2020. Right now, my therapy office is...
I am in need of a good therapist or psychologist who uses medical or clinical hypnotherapy in the Detroit area. I've tried Psychologytoda...
I have BPD and it controls most of my life, the way I think, managing day to day not well, self-harm thoughts and behaviors and suicidal ...
My 18 year old daughter has recovered from an eating disorder 5 years ago, is doing great in school, accepted to college to be a nurse. ...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area