Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
(now called Factitious Disorder Imposed on Another or sometimes Medical Absuse). Though it started when I was a toddler, it carried on in...
We dated for three months before, certain disturbances happened in both lives. I'm addicted to smoking now. Health conditions dropped. Ne...
I understand there are 5 brain chemicals such as dopamine, serotonin that effects us. But is not clear to me if it's a instantaneous r...

I have an 88 year old grandmother. She had 3 kids - now in their 50's and early 60's, themselves. When they were young, she was a very un...
My partner has serious schizophenia and will not go to the doctor. she thinks she has everything under control and is adamant that she k...
I have this huge fear of buildings, houses, stairs, even going into a bathroom- I always feel a panic attack form and my first thoughts a...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area