Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
81 - 100 (of 146) questions
I have a very difficult mother. I KNOW she has some sort of mental disorder, my guess is bipolar and she is the type that doesn't believe...
My cousin is 24. He has never worked and is on a Disability Pension for depression and anxiety. I have for some years been skeptical t...
Hi everyone. I have only recently discovered this board and feel the need to purge my story to hopefully get some helpful advice and supp...
This is not really a question just needed to vent. I am currently expecting my second child in a few weeks. This was not a planned pregn...
Hello everybody, i would like to know more about this empty nest syndrome, i think for me has been taking to long or maybe is more depres...
Hello, I myself have been through depression, and have ended up getting over the majority of it by myself, because I realise that it is a...
This is not a question. It is an odyssey of anxiety and depression. My hope is that maybe something in ths will help someone in need of...
I use to suffer from horrible depression and im starting to feel that way again due to all of my circumstances and the worst part is that...
Over the last ten years I've been supporting emotionally and economically my best friend; however in all this time he hasn't been able to...
My 15 year old son was diagonsed with major depressive disorder. About an hour ago he came home from a friends house with icy hot. He p...
My particular depression/anxiety is genetic.I am disabled and my siblings tend to call allot for support. I used to work in the medical ...
My depression has gotten worse over the last 8 months and I have been a few different medications but I don't think its working. The thin...
I am a 45 year old mother of two sons, the oldest one is 19 but wll turn 20 this month. He was in college but dropped out, met a girl (on...
Hello. It has been 3 months since depression taken over me. I used to be a very bright person, but now, everything change. I can't hardly...
Hi I'm.not sure if this is a good place to put this but I will be 28wks pregnant on Thursday an I have been so emotional bout things late...
How are u suppose to find love or friends and they all **** you over... I'm homeless in pittsbrugh and no one cares lost my kids not caus...
im going to end it tonight and i was tryin to find help but i dont want to be put anywhere but where im at. i hate my life
Hey everyone, so my 16 year old cousin has been diagnosed with depression. Why i have no idea, but i would like to help her. She is very ...
Hi , I'm a 34 years old single mom. I have a 7 and half year old son. I really feel depressed ,I was hoping if somebody can help me. I do...
Help Plz we found out my niece is self harming she's been cutting she's been to counseling but hasnt helped we're can we take her for tre...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area