Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mental Health Issues Community

This is a patient support community for mental health issues. Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, support, resources, and effect on families/loved ones.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
25 - 30 (of 258) questions
Doctors need to add this very important technique to their medical school textbooks: Check for Munchausen by proxy Doctors can save li...
I have adhd and I haven’t been able to take my concerta since Saturday
What is the most effective way to test GABA levels?
Best way to test serotonin levels
I have tried nearly every SSRI, SNRI, and atypical antidep (i.e the newer ones like Viibryd) in the world, but they don't help anxiety! S...
i literally am soooo young , im 16 n i think thats too young for love anyway but i need advicee pls. im abit of a party animal n i sleep ...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area