Aa
A
A
A
Close

Methadone Community Group

Those who have pain and have to live with it daily. No matter what reason you are on methadone for your welcome here. A place where others can talk and feel they are not alone.
1 - 6 (of 73) questions
I've been on methadone for five years and very recently haven't been able to see my doctor. He may have changed his practice. I need to f...
For a few years I have had ride sided upper quadrant pain off and on. I had my gallbladder taken out in 2012. I had the pain before tha...
so i started the clinic almost 5 years ago when i ended up pregnant. Throughtout my pregnancy i had to keep increasing my dose so i would...
Would it be completely idiotic to use some pain pills to help with metadone withdraw? I know I can not afford the clinic any longer. and ...
My name is charlie Ive been on methadone for about 3 1/2 years. Ive decided Im going to get off ive been going down 10mgs a week for the ...
I'm sure there have been other postings on here asking this very same question but I couldn't seem to find a direct answer... After 8 y...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.