Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
Long story short - this is my second attempt at the mirena. 10 years ago when I was 15 with severe Endometriosis I had the mirena inserte...
Ok so here's a little back story. I have endometriosis and pelvic congestive syndrome and had a Mirena IUD placed in the beginning of las...
Hey guys! I had my Mirena inserted a little over 4 years ago. The strings were cut too short during insertion... Neither my doctor nor my...
Has anyone experienced major hair loss with this IUD? If so, how long did it last and did that hair grow back?
I am due to have my mirena coil removed tomorrow after a progressive worsening of side effects. The two weeks following insertion of the...
I feel like I'm losing my mind and have read so many posts of women that have had all sorts of issues with this IUD. I got the IUD insert...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.