Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
Hi all, hope im posting in the right place. So i got my mirena in about 3 weeks ago...haven't had much bleeding and all seems to be fine....
Hi all, I've been reading so much about iud removal, our insurance just ran out, so I opted for self removal. Painless at first. But t...
Hi all, hope im posting in the right place. So i got my mirena in about 3 weeks ago...haven't had much bleeding and all seems to be fine....
I have had the Mirena for 4 months. Bled for 3 weeks then random, minimal spotting since. It's great. HOWEVER, once or twice a month, I g...
I've had the Mirena sine April 2013. At right about my one year anniversary I began to feel like a different person. I don't have any ene...
I am currently on the 2nd year of my 2nd mirena. I have been suffering with constant nausea and stomach spasms for almost 2 years. I hav...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.