Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
So I have had my mirena for a year now, never had any issues. My boyfriend has recently started to get " sores" so to speak that look lik...
So I got the mirena placed a year ago. Three months later a 3cm cyst formed on my right ovarie and had ruptured. Since then I have had 3 ...
My gynocologist recommended the Mirena to me in early 2013. She praised the device’s low level of hormones and also stated that a si...
I had the IUD inserted right at 4 months ago. In that time my periods have been unpredictable, but no where near as heavy as they used to...
I had my Mirena inserted about a month ago. The Mirena is pretty much my last choice at not having a hysterectomy (age 30). I have one ch...
I am approaching the 5 year mark in February for the mirena removal and I was wondering if anyone else on this board has been able to kee...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.