Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mirena IUD Side Effects Support Group

A help site for women who have had mirena side effects,lots of mirena horror stories,advice,imformation,help.
OKAY IVE HAD MY MIRENA FOR AMOST THREE YEARS NOW NAD I LOVED IT AT FIRST THEN IT ALL WENT TO HELL. I BEGAN TO HAVE THIS REALLY NASTY ODOR...
Do you have side effects caused by Mirena? I started a help site for women who have had side effects feel free to drop by and tell us yo...
The first time I had a Mirena I love it for 5 years.... It's been 2 years since getting my second one and I am having HORRIBLE acne issue...
I am posting this to warn women of the dangerous side effects that some are not informed of, but get the Mirena and go thru hell. Where s...
So I am curious about my iud.. My mother called me tonight and was talking to me about it, apparently she had seen something on the news ...
I have had Mirena not quite 2 years. Since insertion i have had plenty side effects your doc "forgets" to inform you about. I wish now I ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.