Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forum

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.
Hi! I was excited to find you after googling "MS and migraine." I was hoping to find a neurologist who specializes in both. Since ...
Over the years I have experience a recurring illness which is becoming worse: * In 1969 (6 yrs old) I lost vision in my left eye and expe...
I have really bad shaky insides again today. I had them also a couple of weeks ago with balance of a drunkard. Yesterday the balance st...
I am a recovering addict for over 3 years. Totally narcotic free. Narcotics Anonymous has saved my life. Just under 3 years ago I was dia...
Hi, I am pretty paranoid 28 yr old male: I 'had' lung cancer, brain tumor, melanoma, ALS, HIV already in the past 8 years. I tend to g...
hello dr. i have a question on my mri inhansed results resently taken prior to having raditcular nuritis and treated with 5 days of iv p...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease