Aa
A
A
A
Close

Musicians Dealing With Addiction.... How To Stay In The Game... and stay SOBER Group

I thought we could use a GROUP that deals with the specific problems MUSICIANS and people in the Music Business have to face.... Lets be REAL.... To be a "Sober" Musician IS NOT AN EASY TASK......
1 - 6 (of 9) questions
Sober 27 years. 10 years ago, started gigging again after spending 18 month's off my feet, "Splendid isolation" post Hep-c treatment. Any...
hey man,i wrote a short poem , the devil is applauding,hes winning the bet,god looks down with a sigh of regret ,my foolish children you...
hey rikki ,i cant upload to i.pod but its on my i tunes on p.c is it locked or somthing.where can i buy thie album or single.i must have....
hey rikki heres the link bro, http://www.guitaridol.tv/ thanks man....hey can i download your song or album somwhere,yeah that songs r...
hey man,can i ask a favor......vote for my song on guitar idol 3 its called "brother kev" r.i.p. very much appreiciated if you can.thanks...
hey rikki i like that song man,its really good...rixsta
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.