Aa
A
A
A
Close

Nephrotic Syndrome Community

WELCOME TO THE NEPHROTIC SYNDROME COMMUNITY: This is a patient-to-patient support community where you can find others who share your interest in Childhood Nephrotic Syndrome. The mission of this community is to provide a place for patients and their loved ones to share the best information and support possible.
1 - 6 (of 58) questions
My mom and my little sister who is just now 14 is really sick. It started with my moms neck started to cramp and led to loss of control i...
Is lupron depot birth control 3months shot 3.75mg causes proteinuria. Please advice I m 37yrs old and got left ovary n both fallopian t...
my blood creatinine is 1.3mg and uroflow slow. urine per day is insufficient. i drink 1.5 litre per day. urine output is low per day.
my blood creatinine is 1.3mg and uroflow slow. urine per day is sufficient. i drink 1.5 litre per day. urine output is low per day.
I've been trying to help a family in Northern Thailand with hospital travel. The daughter is late teens and has massively swollen feet, a...
3 year old with tea/cola color foamy urine. 51 lbs, 45". Entering third week of discolored urine, he is acting fine and full of energy. C...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem