Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Neurology Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.
I am 30 years old and since i was 28 I have been experiencing the left side of my body feeling weak.This happens when i am under stress a...
Thank you for taking my question - I was in the middle of writing this before and everything disappeared, but my question was not on the ...
I have dificulty emptying my bladder or teling when it is full. I am 80 years old and otherwise in good helth. My doctor sujest a LASER ...
I have this sharp pain going on the right side of my head it feeling like stabbing. I was seen by urgent care doctor last friday yet his ...
Hello, my nine month old daughter has been having myoclonic jerks for the past six weeks. They started abruptly one evening while feedin...
For the past 6 weeks my left foot and ankle have been extremely swollen - exteme edema on the outside ankle and foot. My left calf is sta...
Popular Resources
Find out how beta-blocker eye drops show promising results for acute migraine relief.
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Discover some of the causes of dizziness and how to treat it.
Discover the common causes of headaches and how to treat headache pain.
Two of the largest studies on Alzheimer’s have yielded new clues about the disease