Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Nutrition Management for Pets Community

This community is for questions and support regarding Nutrition for your pets.
7 - 12 (of 40) questions
adopted beemer in january, found out diabetic 3 weeks later, doing well on insulin and low carb diet. now he has allergies and is itching...
I am thinking about getting her off reg dog food all together. They say there is to much salt in reg. dog food is that true? I had a dog...
Got a cat named precious, female shorthair , 3-4 yrs old. Last vet check mar 2011. Vet looked her over, weighed her at 15 pounds, said h...
Am getting cat slimmed down for avoidance of diabetes. Feeding her best feline friends canned from merrck full can if 3oz , half if fiv...
When we brought home Penny, our dane puppy (now 4 months), our breeder had given us a comprehensive feeding program for her which consist...
hi i hav a 4 month old lab puppy i give her a bowlfull of oatmeal + veggies + diluted milk in each morning n rice+1egg+ vegi...
Popular Resources
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet
The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.