Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies to food, Balanced Menus , Diabetes , Eating Disorders, Healthy Snacks, Hypoglycemia and Hyperglycemia, Nutrition, Over-eating, Weight Loss .

Canada's food guide recommends 1500 mg of salt per day and an absolute maximum intake of 2300mg per day. So if I eat at a restaurant mea...
I had a vitamin b-12 deficiency as a child and had to take it as a liquid daily,I had lost clumps of hair. Today I went to the doctor and...
I have started a weight loss diet and daily excersise for a month and a half now. The problem is that even with a calorie intake between ...
I am nearly 6 Weeks pregnant, just found out and I have been taking vitamins such as Alive for a daily supplement, fish oil, and garlic ...
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP i was taking a vitamin b complex with 15mg b6 along with a protein shake with added b complex vitamins in it for sev...
I'm 12 weeks pregnant and I haven't gained any weight I've lost 10 ibs . Is this normal ? Will I gain weight ? I eat a lot I don't know w...
Popular Resources
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.