Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 3962) questions
this started when i went away for a trip overseas and i was a bit worried i wouldnt sleep due to jet lag, and the first few days of being...
I am 28 years old and have picked scabs on my scalp since I was about 12 years old. Normally I find little imperfections, possibly dandr...
Good day and thank you beforehand. My situation is that I would like to know the risk pf preganncy under the following scenario, becasue ...
Hello, has anyone ever taken PPIs or acid blockers (such as Prilosec, Prevaid, Nexium, Protonix, Zantac, Pepcid, etc) & had an increase i...
I have been having these weird, traumatized thoughts about a former co worker. These thoughts have been infecting my feelings as well, an...
Hello again. I'm a 151/2 year old female and I've posted on here before about HOCD and it's gotten so much worse. It's been so intense an...
Hello. I am a 24 yo female who's been struggling with GAD, depression, and OCD since I was in my early teens. It started with obsessing o...
Does anyone else have issues with always wanting to put band-aids on their bare feet or heels? Even when I dont have blist...
I have been diagnosed with OCD last year. I took fluoxetine for almost a month and then quit because it causes erectile dysfunctio...
HI , had treatment for OCD long back for many years . Now again feel low energy in morning , headache, difficult in recalling information...
I'm not entirely sure how to explain this. I've had it my entire life, or for as long as I can remember. (I'm 17.) I have searched for w...
hello i'm 19 years old and one day me and my girl listened to queen and she learned his history and told me that she would be affraid tha...
Hi, i'm 20 years old guy. From young years i have Pure-OCD, now ifight with HOCD/POCD. I have groinal response and weird warm feel in my ...
i have compulsive habbit of staring at the genitals of guys and girls . i am absolutely straigt but i can't help it ... does anyone relat...
To start off I'm a 19 year old heterosexual male. Starting a month ago I suddenly had this fear of turning gay or that I am gay and ...
It feels like i can't control my thoughts and my groinal reposes have gotten worst i keep thinking that I am turning bisexual this is dri...
i knew it, i knew i made myself believe i had HOCD but in reality i'm bi. It was all to good to believe. I never have had a crush on a gi...
Hi guy....20 year old male suffering with hocd(I hope).Does anyone else have unwanted urges to acted out in a homosexual way.....like gra...
Hi just want to ask if these real life or just ocd.. I have an blood test performe by an NGO here in phillipines and may hiv test came ba...
Does anybody else get this? I experience music looping in my head 24/7, but often I will conjure up a very loud, distorted noise in my he...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.