Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 12 (of 3971) questions
Hi I have a problem with staring at people. It started in 2011. it has effect me in the worst case I flunk outta college because the anxi...
Im addicted to picking my skin. If you are squeamish please save yourself the read. I want to began by saying that I am completely co...
Anyone here using/have used CBD oil? It's gaining popularity in the US as an alternative treatment for epilepsy/seizures, but is also bei...
Hi, Over a month ago I received a lap dance in the VIP area of a strip club. I was incredibly drunk at the time. Although I do remembe...
About a month and a half now of non-stop introspection. Still unable to have an uninterrupted thought without acknolwdging that im having...
Please read my initial post and then another link which I will share at the end of this. Am I being irrational? Helpless0100 Jul 0...
For over 15 years I have been OCD and it developed strongly into a severe obsession with fear of HIV. I do not like the color red because...
i have compulsive habbit of staring at the genitals of guys and girls . i am absolutely straigt but i can't help it ... does anyone relat...
Hi, I am 63 and feel like I am going crazy. It feels like I have strands of ?? something in my hair. Its impossible to get a comb or b...
This gonna be a bit long, but I'm really serious and everyday is like hell so I'd appreciate if you read this and help me. I thought...
I keep shaking my head vigorously to the point it hurts. This has been going on now for months and I seem to be thinking about it all the...
this started when i went away for a trip overseas and i was a bit worried i wouldnt sleep due to jet lag, and the first few days of being...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.