Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 6 (of 3993) questions
So I have tried to come to terms with the fact that I have it. I have a lot of intrusive thoughts and compulsions but one thing I'm strug...
Hello! I've been suffering from OCD for many years. It doesn't affect me all the time, though. I can have many months without thinking...
Hi everybody so recently I’ve had a phobia with contracting HIV it’s been about ten months since it started. It’s crossed into OCD becaus...
Hello, I’m a 20 year old female. I’ll give a background story. Ever since I was little I’ve always liked boys, dated boys and have done s...
I’m not sure what to do or how to feel. I can’t sleep at night as I am being woken up by these intrusive thoughts. I have always suffered...
i have compulsive habbit of staring at the genitals of guys and girls . i am absolutely straigt but i can't help it ... does anyone relat...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.