Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

This community for questions and support relating to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Discussions include symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, and coping skills.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 6 (of 3977) questions
Hi friends, I'm not sure if posting here would help me. My situation started a year ago around April 2018. Where I went to a massage plac...
I was wondering if anyone else has any issues with hating to wear socks? I abhor wearing socks or hosiery of any kind an...
not so long ago i was not worried but it started when i heard my girlfriends talking about the fact that she would be afraid i would leav...
Hi !! I'm trying to get help in this forum, my life is a living hell just because a huge bad breadth to the point when I enter to a room ...
I had been suffering OCD all my life, started when I was 16 years old with the HIV virus and after 9/11 continue with the anthrax, the d...
Just to get all the nonsense out of the way. I do have Tardive Dyskinesia. I'm a former healthcare professional that has worked in the me...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514116733
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.