Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
Any tips on how to ease and stop Reassurance? Will stopping my reassurance cycle help my anxiety and ocd to lessen ? I'm am now ready ...
Im having this intrusive thoughts about an incident a did in the past regarding HIV fears . I even asked the experts in this forum about ...
hey whats doing im 17 i live in melbourne australia ive had really really bad sensorimotor ocd for more than five years now and its rui...
Hello. I'm a 17 year old female and as long as I can remember, the thought of being with a guy (dating and/or getting married) always ...
Hi, I have OCD since 12 years and now I am 30. Now the problem I face is I get sexual thoughts about others. These thoughts are about sto...
Hi! Since I was a kid I had irrational fears and had anxiety ridden times. Even as a kid all I heard about sex was its bad and one should...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514113133
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.