Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help me figure out something... Up until about 4 years ago I would body-rock. Im now 34, from the age of ...
I don't know if this is the correct place to post, but it is 100% OCD related so I suppose in a way it is :) I am completely obsessed wi...
Hello I was hepb positive few months ago.. Now i am negative and have Antihbs titre around 13...LFT normal, fibroscan normal.. Problem i...
I have a feeling that I have a specific OCD, but I'm not completely sure. I have a problem with obsessively drinking water. I've been dri...
Hi, I'm 15 years, male, and have self diagnosed myself with OCD, based on the recurring symptoms, such as repugnant thoughts (I've overco...
Like six months ago I read some tweets about a singer talking about transgender people and now the thought of me wanting to be a man can’...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514113133
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.