Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Occupational Safety & Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation
I am a 30 yrs old man. got exposed to toxic hydrocarbon fumes when I was burning small amount (~20g) of Aziridine polymer and polyurethan...
Hi, I've been having hip pain on and off for over 8 months. I have gone to see two different doctors as assigned to me by the Navy, have ...
Hi, I'm a pharmacist who has immunizing authority. Today, I had a needlestick injury after giving someone a flu shot. I used a 25 guag...
hi My husband was working on a refit of a 1976 ship....to cut a long story short...he was a welder..he was given inadequate face mask to...
Hello all, I was doing alot of spray painting in my studio last January, and havn't been right since. It was regular DIY spray paint, '...
Good day Doctor! I'm working in ER. I got accidentally ***** by a used needle 2 days ago, it was a punctured wound but not too deep. I...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.