Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Occupational Safety & Health Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Occupational Safety & Health questions pertaining to: Blood Borne Exposures (Needle sticks), Chemical Safety-Spills-Exposure, Confined Spaces, Corporate Planning, Ergonomics, Fire Safety-Exposure, Industrial Hygiene, Hazard Communication, Hazardous Material Handling and Shipping, Health and Productivity Management, Indoor Air Quality, Injuries in the workplace, Noise-induced hearing loss, Nanotechnology and your health, Occupational Asthma , Pandemic Influenza (“FLU”), Personal Protective Equipment, Risk Communication, Safe Lifting Techniques, Workers compensation
We just bought a used RV. I noticed outside it smelled like rotten eggs. It did inside the RV too. We were changing out the old toilet...
Hello, I am a female in my late 20s. I work in a lab with chemicals such as acetonitrile and methanol on a daily basis. I tried avoiding ...
Hi Iam 28 years old female doctor working in primary health center in iraq،recently they discovered that there is leakage of x-ray beam ...
In October 2011, I had my first Flu Shot. Since that time I've experienced arm pain that is so intense I get physically sick to my stomac...
Hi.For the last few months i have recently been getting a very hot and red face and itchy skin however there seems to be no corrolation a...
Thanks for answering my questions I was very scared I sandblasted in heavy dust for 3 weeks I wore a blasting hood with fresh air and a n...
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.