Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Open Issues Group

Why don't we share our knowledge and moralities on some open issues Let's try to get some reasonable conclusion on chosen issues
Three secrets for getting success : know more than others, work more than others and expect less than others- William Shakespeare
If someone feels that he had never made a mistake in his life, then it means he had never tried a new things in his life - Albert Eistein
i hear on the news about Iran ,rahim..are you okay, nothing from our news too much about it but I have found some on our internet seems l...
I was wondering about yesturday, January 8th. I've read it was a day of protest for those opposing your current regime. As I am trying ...
O World! Enough hesitation! It’s time to act Hundreds of newspapers have been shut down in Iran; international reporters have been ban...
Taking into account that this administration has not come out and said much to AH or the Government in Iran , had promised sanctions but ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.