Aa
A
A
A
Close

Outlet Mall for Creative Expression Group

Welcome to the Outlet Mall - a place for your creative creations to be shared with other members of the Multiple Sclerosis community forum. We all need an outlet for our creative expressions, and this group is for your use. Please feel free to post poems, musings, songs, artwork or other art forms you would like to share. And if you don't have something you want to share, I hope you will still come here to shop from our Mall for inspiration from others in our group. This will be an open group to all members of the MS community, who I know will be kind and accepting to all who come here to share. Don't be shy - please join our group, where I hope that we all will share the art we create in our heARTs.
1 - 6 (of 39) questions
there is a book out, filled with stories made of just six words. We did that a while back on the MS forum, and had quite the creative ou...
Hey you Creative Ones, I've been writing a new poem, but I'm having trouble finding the right word sometimes and I need some help from a...
Sown a Natural Body, Raised a Spiritual Body How are the dead raised, with what kind of body do they come Will it be a body like Jesu...
What do good works mean to a believer is Christ Jesus Simply put, we were created for this specific purpose God creates each of us for ...
Through the mists of Avalon, a young man stands at rising dawn, Curious about his plight, he walks and walks til end of night, Upon the...
This is long but worth it. I got it in an email. And it is me described to a "T" Recently, I was diagnosed with A.A.A.D.D. - ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.