Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
Hi I am a 39 year old mother with 1 daughter. I was just diagnosed with Atypical Glandular Cells of Endocervical Origin about a week ago...
My partner had an ovarian cyst the size of a pineapple removed a over a year ago. The ovary was significantly damaged and was also remov...
Ultrasound report:Comparison: CT pelvis of 9/7/04 Findings: The uterus is top normal in size. However, there are multiple intramural ...
I went to the doctor to have my ovarian cyst monitored. I have had it for several years but the ultrasound showed that it has grown to 1...
dear readers, I have a concern regarding my wife, she is 25, and last month she delivered our first baby daughter, prematurely in 33 w...
I am 41 years old. I had blood tests approximately three months ago, which revealed a CA125 of 27, increased to 30+ and now 127. I had ...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.