Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cancer Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding ovarian cancer issues, such as: Biopsy, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Genetics, Hysterectomy, Immunotherapy, Ovarian Cancer Types, Radiation Therapy, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging, Surgery.
I was wondering if I could get a some advice. I am 45 and used to be of pretty good health. I've been having strange symptoms now for goi...
Im 53 and have had partial hysterectomy 10 yrs ago, hence I still have my ovaries. For 4 weeks now my belly is very bloated and ive gaine...
I am a 35 year old female with 2 kids. For the past 2 months, I have been having excessive flatulence and belching. I have had some iss...
My mom had surgery monday morning. Today is thursday 7am. She has been vomiting all night ans has a fever of 100. Said she has had terrib...
I was diagnosed with a rare ovarian cancer a year ago, had a tumour the size of an orange and an ovary removed. No further treatment. I ...
Hello, my name is denise. i went to the hospital last night due to the fact that i have had Diarrhea for the last 6 weeks. My stool is w...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.