Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Forum

Welcome to the Ovarian Cysts Forum. This is a place where you can ask your ovarian cyst questions and receive answers from highly trained physicians whose expertise is ovarian cysts. You will also find other members who share your interest in ovarian cysts.
Hi, I had a laparoscopy, d&c, tubal and ovary removed 7 months ago. For the most part I feel normal other than these sudden sharp pains I...
My gynocologist put me on the 3 month birth control pill, Seasonique, after my hemmorhagic cyst ruptured. If normally it can take 1 or 2 ...
4 months ago dr detected an ovarian cyst during routine pelvic exam; went for sono and cyst showed up (1.9 cm) and said by dr to be "like...
I am 47 had my uterus removed when I was about 36 due to fibroids. Now for last 2-3 months been have terrible lower ab pain..had u/s ab ...
5 months ago, I consulted a doctor about the irregularities of my menstruation from the start. She required me to have an ultrasound of m...
I had an ultrasound about 6 months ago that showed my left ovary had multiple cysts. I have another ultrasound next month for an update. ...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.