Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Forum

Welcome to the Ovarian Cysts Forum. This is a place where you can ask your ovarian cyst questions and receive answers from highly trained physicians whose expertise is ovarian cysts. You will also find other members who share your interest in ovarian cysts.
I have ovarian cysts because I have PCOS. I had a CT scan of my pelvis done in the emergency room June. I was looking at the CD, and ther...
I am 71 years old, had an internal US 9 months ago that revealed a 2cm cyst on right ovary. Had a repeat US after 3 months with no chang...
I was in the emergency room on 5/17 with extreme pain on my right side. With an elevate white blood cell count they gave me a ct scan whi...
Hi everyone, what a relief to find this forum! I have discovered I have a 5.7 cm dermoid cyst on my left ovary, to be confirmed during s...
I have a 3 cm simple ovarian cyst. I've been to the er twice since January for the same cyst due to extreme pain. They won't remove it, t...
Back in feb 09 I was diagnosed with a 8x7x4cm complex cyst, a right multilocular septated complext cyst. I set up surgery for March. When...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.