Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Forum

Welcome to the Ovarian Cysts Forum. This is a place where you can ask your ovarian cyst questions and receive answers from highly trained physicians whose expertise is ovarian cysts. You will also find other members who share your interest in ovarian cysts.
Can a pelvic ultrasound miss a ruptured cyst that may have happened 3-4 weeks earlier and that may have cause a pelvic infection? I had a...
How can i treat facial hair, due to ovarian cysts?
Hi can you please help me my symptoms are frequent urination and constipation i have an adnexal mass my ob said that it paraovarian...
Hello I am new here and I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place. I am 47 and have had both my ovaries and tubes removed because o...
Hello... I am 31 and after almost 2 weeks of dull right abdominal pain with lower back pain that radiates to my thigh, I went to see a GP...
I recently visited my gynecologist because of severe lower abdominal pain. He did a pap that visit and noticed my pain was across both si...
Popular Resources
Learn how to spot the warning signs of this “silent killer.”
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.