Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ovarian Cysts Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ovarian cysts.
1 - 20 (of 8757) questions
Hello. I was diagnosed with an 8 cm complex ovary cyst with septations in july. I had a repeat ultrasound in september that showed all so...
We are planning to have a donor egg cycle in July. I had my pelvic exam done last week and there are 2 small hypoechoic nodules on my lef...
Ok so I am going to try to keep this long story as short as possible. Exactly a month ago I was just sitting on my bathroom floor playing...
I am pregnant with twins and in one ultrasound they did it was written : reimaging of simple left para-ovarian cyst , no free fluid Wha...
I had a CT scan done due to having pain and diarrhea for 2 weeks (now going on 2 months), the CT found an ovarian cyst on the right ovary...
What could i have? I was sent to the ER a few weeks ago by a walk in doctor looking at my cervix and seeing thick green discharge and inf...
Hello, so I found out I have a complex cyst in both my ovaries. My left one is 6.2cm and right is 6.6cm. I have been in pain, moreso on m...
Hello, I am a 23 aged woman, My date for getting periods was on around 16th Feb. However, I havent got periods until today (24th). I...
I had my left ovary removed and two Endometrial polyps removed from my uterus two week ago. I went to the doctor two days ago, she said e...
Does anyone still have major cramps where your ovary and cyst were removed. My cyst was the size of a baseball. It's been 4 weeks and I'm...
my feminine area smells bad... my officemates are already complaining about it. is the smell related to the nabothian cyst i have? ple...
It's been almost 2 weeks since my laproscopic surgery, I have learned alot both from experiencing it and talking to ya'll here on the for...
Hello there, last month I went to the ER and found out one of my cysts had burst and that I have one in each ovary as well. I had my pe...
I am 37 weeks pregnant and have a 15 cm cyst on my ovary. The cyst twisted once which was extremely painful and it has caused me much pai...
I'm a 22 year old female, pregnant (23 weeks). I was informed on friday that I have a 10 cm by 7 cm by 6cm cyst on my right ovary. This c...
I had a R dermoid cyst removed surgically in 2009 at a University hospital. I was sent to a higher level hospital at the time due to bein...
I had a CT scan in May and the doctor didn't mention seeing anything, however I did have my OBGYN see a simple cyst on ultrasound back in...
I’m 8 days post op recovery from a ruptured cyst and scar tissue removal. My belly looks as if I’m 4-5 months pregnant and it seems to be...
I was diagnosed in feb with multiloculated cysts after having a CT scan in the ER due to diverticulitis. Again I went to the ER for dive...
Hi, I have a cyst on one of my ovaries and I am having my operation to remove it on Thursday. I’m really nervous as I’ve never had surger...
Top Women's Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.