Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
i am an old user to this forum .... i joined almost 16 years ago. you can check my previous post....my parents died in front of me and no...
Hi all- it’s been almost a year now and no relief of physical symptoms since being raped(unprotected). I tried to pretend it did not happ...
Anyone else with PTSD ever feel this? I decline new places to go with friends sometimes, and even avoid dating because I feel like I'm tr...
hi, i’m 18 years old and 2 days ago i watched my entire world die right next to me. she had just been diagnosed with pneumonia a few days...
I'm 29 yr/ F. I have been dating someone with PTSD for about one year. The relationship began casual, as most do. But after awhile I st...
I was just wondering...because there was a website which claimed that you can, indeed, get PTSD from the death of a pet. There was a news...
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?