Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

PTSD / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I was in a car accident this weekend with my 3 years old and in laws. Its the first time i have an accident. Our car was upside now but w...
I have been diagnosed with PTSD and Schizophrenia - I have been having flashbacks of my childhood since I was about 30 years old my thera...
I was in a bad crash 2 years ago. My dad and I were lucky that we didn't break anything. Several doctors later, he was diagnosed with a s...
History: I am 1/32 Native American from paternal grandmothers mother. I have renovated 3 houses in the last 5 years and may have be...
I was doing research, as I've been experiencing weird symptoms lately, and came across DID. I match a lot of the symptoms - like, I'll fo...
Hi all, Can anyone help me with my undiagnosed symptoms. I have been told its anxiety and aperhaps a mild form of prsd, depersonaliza...
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1530033033
El Paso, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Find out what can trigger a panic attack – and what to do if you have one.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Take control of tension today.
These simple pick-me-ups squash stress.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
Want to wake up rested and refreshed?