Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pancreatic Cancer Community

This community is a place to find others who share your interest in pancreatic cancer. The purpose of the community is to share support and information with pancreatic cancer patients and their loved ones. Topics in the community include: causes, chemotherapy, clinical trials, complications, family issues, living with pancreatic cancer, prognosis, radiation therapy, research, surgery, treatments
1 - 6 (of 128) questions
Quest I have been diagnosed with a small pancreas cyst. It’s about 2cm. They would like to do a mri to see what type of cyst it is, appar...
Today, 14 May 2019 makes 4 years since I received the diagnosis of pancreatic cancer. I saw Dr Shah, my oncologist and then had a late...
My grandfather died from pancreatic cancer. He was diagnosed about the age i am now (47m). I recently have been having yellow stools. ...
Hi! New here, I actually just joined today looking for some advice. Long story short about five months ago I started experiencing diarrhe...
Hello, I am in a very precarious situation right now. My father was admitted to the ER on friday with an acute pancreatitis, it was all w...
Hi there, my father was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer at the head of the pancreas in June 2016. He passed away with pancreatic cancer ...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.