Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Babies (Newborn to 1 year) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting babies (age newborn – 1 yr) including development, sleep issues, babysitters, crying, teething, diapering, breastfeeding, bottle feeding, selecting a pediatrician and when to call the doctor,
1 - 20 (of 1033) questions
I have a 7month day boy who has completely gone off his veg. He ate them before, may not have been completely fussed but still ate them. ...
So, for new moms to be, what were your MOST used and loved items you had for your newborn?
About 2 weeks ago, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. Our baby’s quite healthy. He eats and sleeps well but one thing that’s bee...
my boy is now almost 6 months old, circumcised at birth. Problem: The foreskin still covers the penis head when we open the diape...
My youngest sister (20) has a 3 month old baby girl. My next younger sister (23) is careless while holding the baby. The mother, our pare...
So, we have this precious baby. They are so adorable. We love them! Now what do we do with them? ha ha. They have more going on inside...
If you already had a child at home, how did your older child react to your new baby coming home with you? :>) Did you do things to get ...
So we've decided to circumcis our baby boy. My mother in law in a total bit** saying that me and my husband are stupid for doing it. She ...
Mommies with boys... Did you get your little one circumsized ? How did you have the guts to do it? How long were they in pain for? H...
My 4 month old baby has developed a curve in his spine where one side of his body is slightly pushing out more than the other. X-ray i...
Has anyone else decided to skip the circumcision? what were the reasons for you?
Maybe we can start a list for places you can go and things you can do with a newborn to help get new mama's and babies out of the house. ...
would you choose a male pediatrician or a female pediatrician? Why?
Hi, I'm a Ftm and I'm 34 weeks pregnant with a boy. My question is since I'm having a boy would it best to have a male pediatrician?
My baby is 3 weeks old and is having running nose and white mucus discharge. It happens especially at night
Happy anniversary to lyshabob- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to lyshabob, and give a shout out for how much y...
Shes fine with infamil gentlelease formula,but it is only sold in the united states.Here in mexico she cant tolerate other milks and i wi...
She is having severe fever too
Hi mommies, my baby is one month nd 16 days now, but she is slim nd tiny, plz suggest me how I can make her healthy or little chubby...
My daughter is just over a month old now and we have added formula to her feedings as i'm not having enough milk for only breast feeding ...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.