Aa
A
A
A
Close

Parenting Children (6-12) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of parenting children (age 6-12), including physical development, handling school & classes, emotional development, cognitive development, and games and activities.
1 - 12 (of 2460) questions
My 8 year old son will only poop in a plastic training potty not a toilet. We’ve tried it all taking it away didn’t work naked didn’t wor...
My 8 year old niece went through a phase acting as if she were a dog. She is now acting as a cat, putting snacks on a plate, a bowl of w...
Yesterday around 11:00 pm, my son and his friend were upstairs having a sleep over. When I went to go check up on them, the door was clos...
My 8 year old son will only poop in a potty not a toilet. When we go out or when he’s at school he wears diapers because he will just go ...
I went in to my son's room the other day and my husband and son hand their pants down masterbating. My husband told me he was showing our...
This is so hard for me to deal with and I have no idea how to handle this. Couple weeks ago I cought my 11 year old step son naked in bed...
I have stopped letting my son (7) take showers with his sister (3) because I understand he’s getting older. But recently I let them play ...
So,my son who is 12 had a sleepover with 3 other friends (One is 11 years old and The others are 12 and 13). Tonight, when I went to chec...
Tonight, I decided to have a simple, introductory talk with my 8-yr-old son about the "rights" and "wrongs" of other people touching him ...
This started about 3 months ago, I received several phone callse from her teacher and counsler saying that she is having to be asked ever...
I have a beautiful and very smart 10 year old daughter who has just recently started peeing in her pants at school. I feel so bad for her...
I have a 7 year old foster son whom still wets the bed at night. For this he wears a pull up. However the problem that concerns me is tha...
Top Parenting Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
6 essential foods for new moms (and their newborns!)
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.