Aa
A
A
A
Close

Patients and Doctors Group

Having numerous doctor appointments over the years, I have found myself in a variety of circumstances regarding patient doctor relationships. While the positive list is much smaller than the negative list, it is more important and worth a ten year search to find a quality primary care physician. Experience is a great teacher and sharing experiences can be very helpful to many people. A beating heart indicates life, Love and a beating heart brings kindness, trust, concern, comfort, encouragement, and a desire to help others. The goal - to improve doctor patient relationships by taking a look at what is happening and learning how to make things better.
1 - 6 (of 4) questions
hello barb64 thank you so much for your group.you are created a very interesting group. it would be very useful for all. i hope other ...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.