Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Heart Forum

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
Hi! My daughter was diagnosed with Ventricular Septal Defect that is perimembrous. The location based on the sketch is at the end of the...
Dr. Boris: Our 16 year old daughter has been having symptoms since school started. We just thought it was her hypoglycemia acting up an...
Among the Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) and Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD), which one is the worse - which affects the person with more com...
Hi, My son is 14 months old and was diagnosed with a subaortic VSD hole in his heart. I would like to know the implications of this hol...
Hi there. My 8 month old daughter has a large VSD and a small ASD. We are due to meet with the surgeon next month for OHS (failure to thr...
My 5 year old son was born with a bicuspid aorta valve. From there he developed aortic stenosis and aortic regurgitation, and his aorta b...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments