Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pediatric Heart Forum

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.
I am only twelve, but I feel like I've been having heartburn for a year or two. Whenever I run or eat unhealthy foods, I feel a stabbing ...
My 7 year old son has been complaining of chest pain in the upper left quadrant of his chest. Says it feels like someone is punching him...
Dear Dr. My 4.5 months old dd has 1 moderate 5mm perimembranous outlet restrictive VSD and 2 very small apical muscular restrictive VSDs....
Hello. Hoping you can give me some insight. I am 37 and just lost our daughter 2 months ago. At a 36 week sonogram we found out her heart...
My baby has a hole in her heart.we diagnosed it when she was 17 days old and it was ASD 0.5 cm.We were asked to wait if it closes on its ...
In process of getting heart cath and echo to Boston Children's and CHOP for 2nd opinions... but have been reading and have some general q...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments