Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Forum

WELCOME TO THE PELVIC ORGAN PROLAPSE (POP) FORUM. This forum welcomes questions about female, pelvic organ prolapse.
I had hysterectomy last may and everything has gotten worse. The main reason for having was a recticele and cystocele and bladder repair...
Hello, I am a 25 year old female and I have recently (in the past month and a half or so) found a bulge at the back of my vagina. After d...
I am now facing my second surgery to fix my mesh because it is going through my vaginal wall. But i had an experience a couple of weeks a...
Can you please tell me what the differences would be getting surgery at a university teaching hospital urogynocolgist and a team vs a pri...
I am 43 yrs old, 3 c-sections all done in my 20's. I also had an endometrial ablation in January of 2011. About 6 months ago i started t...
I had a DaVinci hysterectomy on 12-11-12 with anterior/posterior repairs; vault suspension and TVT procedure. Yesterday I woke in a full ...
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.