Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP) Community

Pelvic organ prolapse. Pessary. Urogynecology. Terms that all women should be familiar with, terms that few women are. Pelvic organ prola...
Does anyone know how to get cheaper bladder control pads. They are costing a fortune
Hi, I'm 15 and I have a lump really close to my vagina opening its like a lump with a little hole in it (guessing is the cervix) I had ne...
I am 57 and enjoy recreational cycling. Nothing crazy, smooth road biking with nice wide seat on fairly flat paths. Had sacrocolpopexy i...
About 2 months ago, I noticed my bathing suit had blood in it. Didn't think much of it because I used to have fibroid tumors. But about a...
I have been diagnosed with cystocele. My doctor gave me urogyn gave me three options: do nothing, pessary, or surgery. She did not real...
Please take a moment to reach out to UKlady1001, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate everything! Congratulations UKlady1...
Top Women's Health Answerers
United Kingdom
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.