Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Forum

Questions in the Peripheral Arterial Disease forum are answered by Dr. Lee Kirksey, associate professor at The University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Topics covered include abdominal aortic aneurysm , amputation, arteriovenous fistula, atherectomy, carotid artery surgery , cholesterol , claudication, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) , endovascular aortic stent graft (EVAR), stent placement , stroke prevention, varicose veins , and venous insufficiency .
i have been having bad pain in my joints for the last year now, i went to the doctor and had blood tests done for several different thing...
Hello for the past 7 days I have been experiencing muscle fasciculations under my left breast. At first I was getting them in my right sh...
my question is as follows; diagnosed with temporal arteritis, symtoms are, head ake left side of head, face pain, left side, sore left ...
I'm a 22 yr old male and for the past 6 months I've been having a very localized intermittent headache in the very same spot it started 6...
I was recently diagnosed with an inoperable spontaneous intracranial cartoid dissection. I have a clot behind the dissection that makes ...
My mom is suffering from cancer. It started with just a stomach pain in November of last year. Doctors did a CTScan and they said it was ...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.