Aa
A
A
A
Close

Peripheral Artery Disease Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
1 - 6 (of 60) questions
Hello I have had toes that turn red and dark purple for years. My fingers also turn red. Worse in the heat and cold. Also my toes are rea...
Hello! I am a 23 year old female. I have had strong pain in both my lower legs (calves and shins) for quite a while now. It all started a...
my mother had a chest pain three days ago doctor adviced for angiography and according to its report she had prox LCX 90% RCA diffuses ...
- Is it typically an interventional cardiologist that does the initial cath and angiogram of lower extremities and legs in the process of...
about 6 years ago i was diagnosed with pad. they put 4 stents in illiac arteries 2 on each side which helped some with the walking leg pa...
I'm 41 was fit and healthy then had an 18cm x 12cm myxoid liposarcoma removed last year from my right thigh, whch resulted in a femoral a...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.