Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pet Grief Support - In Loving Memory of Our Pet Group

On February 7th, my life was suddenly changed when I loss my most beloved 10 yr. old furbaby rottweiler Toby to a heart attack. I raised Toby since he was only six weeks old and was more than just a dog, he was a very important member of my family. When Toby died I felt as is a part of me had died with him and the pain, grief and sorrow that I experienced for over a year was life changing. As a long time active member with MedHelp, I felt that we needed a special forum for people as myself who have loved and loss a beloved pet and in need of comfort and support to express their feelings and share their story with others who have experience the pain of losing a pet. Only someone who has loved and loss a furbaby can understand the pain, grief and sorrow that is experienced, so I dedicated this special forum to all our beloved furbaby (cat, dogs, birds, horses, all creatures) that have passed and have left a paw print of love in our heart and taught us what true unconditional love is. They have now crossed over to that special place called Rainbow Bridge.
hi! i have a 1week old shih tzu he's healthy but my little brother accidentally stepped on its head :( after that i checked on him and i ...
" In Loving Memory of Toby - 2/7/01" To my "best boy" Toby, as I write your t...
This is such a very sensitive and difficult question and process. When is the right time to euthanize a beloved pet? I believe that when...
my bestfriends dog passed away last night on his own in their bed. he was only 2 years old, a blue nose pittbull, beautiful grey color w...
I strongly recommend it. It's anywhere from $25 to $40 a month. My niece spend $1,400 in 2 days emergency vet hosptial cash! She could no...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.