Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Physical Therapy Forum

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.
I have played football my whole life, and ended up playing D-1 college football as well. Needless to say, I have a very real understandin...
Hello i am a 25 year old female ans have been suffering with right si joint pain for a year now. I went to a physio in march and she said...
Hi, I have pain in the tibia of my left leg, which I think is below the knee cap. The pain started when I was 18, after I got an injury d...
Hi there - I'm popping in with a nagging area of pain that would be nice to get rid of! I've recently been doing some trail running. I...
I had a motorbike accident on the 1st April and 3 days later they realised I had Posterior sternoclavicular joint dislocation and operate...
Is it true that if one has an IT band irritation/pain problem high on the leg, by the hip (and not anywhere near the knee), it can lead t...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.