Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Physical Therapy Forum

This is a place to get answers to your personal questions about how physical therapy can help you recover from injuries or lessen pain caused by chronic conditions such as arthritis.
Hi, I am Angie 42 years old I have terrible pain in my back on left side, left pelvic pain and pain down the left leg . It comes and go...
Roughly one year and 7 days ago I hurt my left calf muscle, I was playing football and I felt my leg getting tight but thought nothing of...
I have both of these, and I have such painful feet. I have pain all the time really. What kind of physical therapy helps? I have hig...
A little background. 14 year old son suffered a grade 3 AC joint sprain while playing soccer (he is a goalie). Has no real pain after 1 w...
After partially recovering from an almost Grade III Tibial Tendonitis dx'd 4 yrs ago, that included failed physical therapy and 2yrs wea...
Hi John, Hoping you can lend some expertise...9 years ago I injured my left hip dancing (ballet.) Back then, I had x-rays done that d...
Popular Resources
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.
Tips for preventing one of the most common types of knee injury.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
How to bounce back fast from an ankle sprain - and stay pain free.
Patellofemoral pain and what to do about it.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.